If you ever require support, tap Support in the chauffeur app to find the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) and Support.
- If you do not find the answer you are looking for, contact the Support Team.
- If you need help during a journey, you may call the Support Team directly - you will see the phone number in the chauffeur app in the support section.
- Please do not contact the Team when you have a passenger in the car, especially when you are driving.
- You can email the London office team directly via: email@example.com
Contacting the rider
There are only 4 situations where you are allowed to contact the rider.
- If you have found lost property immediately after the drop off with that rider.
- If you are meeting the rider at an airport or train station and you do not have the flight or train number written in the comments section. In this situation you should contact the rider at the reservation time to confirm the meeting point.
- After 20 minutes when the “No Show” button has appeared on the app. If you cannot get in contact with the rider you should contact support for further instructions.
- When you cannot park at the designated pick up location. In this situation you should park at the closest safe space and contact the rider to let them know that you have been unable to park at the pick up location. Request the rider to contact you a minute or so before they will be at the pick up location so you can drive to them a second time to pick them up.You can call the rider directly from the ride home screen by clicking on the phone number next to the name of the client: