Become a chauffeur
Wheely sets the global standard for chauffeuring. Join the chauffeur elite.
Top rates for top talent
We offer a luxury service. Our passengers pay us well, and we handsomely reward those that uphold our brand. Offering high income per journey allows us to ensure our chauffeurs are well-rested, well-attired, and never in a hurry.
Sign up bonusWe are currently offering new chauffeurs in London an additional £1,000-£1,300* upon completing a set number of journeys in their first month. Find out more here.
Distance x Time rates
We offer a favourable earnings model based on both distance and time instead of fixed fares alone. Our typical payouts, including incentives:
Unique to Wheely
Wheely passengers are a pleasure for any chauffeur. They value the fine touches and class of service offered, and behave in kind.
Our chauffeurs appreciate reserving a significant number of pre-booked fares that they can schedule theirs days around.
Our support team isn't bare minimum. They're fast, helpful, and available 24/7 via the hotline and app, plus in person at the Academy.
All our chauffeurs receive a CPD-certified Premium Chauffeur Skills certificate and become First Aid certified upon graduation.
The Wheely standards
Our standards ensure an exceptional experience for every passenger, every time. We accredit chauffeurs who share our ideas of excellence.
All Wheely chauffeurs must:
- Be fully licensed by TfL (Private Hire License) or Castlepoint.
- Be a UK resident with a National Insurance number.
- Know the local geography and language.
- Pass through our Chauffeur Academy to demonstrate the elite chauffeuring standards our passengers expect.
Our passengers expect pristine, discreet, luxury vehicles. All vehicles must be:
- Mercedes-Benz in black, silver or grey colours.
- Fully licensed by TfL or Castlepoint.
- Covered by commercial insurance.
Vehicle ages permitted:
- E-class, Up to 4 years old.
- S-class or EQS, Up to 5 years old, W222 (Facelift model only) or W223.
- V-class or EQV, Up to 5 years old.
Enter your phone number to start the accreditation process.