Become a Chauffeur
Drive with Wheely
Top rates for top talent
Wheely provides luxury services to discerning clients, and rewards those who meet the highest expectations. To ensure that our chauffeurs are always well-rested, well-attired, and never in a hurry, we offer a favourable Distance x Time earnings model. Our typical payouts, including incentives:
3 steps to partnering with Wheely
The Wheely Standards
All Wheely chauffeurs must:
- Be fully licensed by TfL (Private Hire License) or Castlepoint.
- Be a UK resident with a National Insurance number.
- Know the local geography and language.
- Pass through our Chauffeur Academy to demonstrate the elite chauffeuring standards our passengers expect.
Our passengers expect pristine, discreet, luxury vehicles. All vehicles must be:
- Mercedes-Benz in black, silver or grey colours.
- Fully licensed by TfL or Castlepoint.
- Covered by hire and reward insurance.
The models we accept for accreditation are:
- E-Class or EQS, not older than 3 years.
- S-Class (W222 LWB or W223 LWB), not older than 3 years.
- V-Class or EQV (LWB or XLWB), not older than 4 years.
Vehicles can be used for 3 years in Business, and 4 years in First and XL, after their date of first registration.
See our full list of vehicle standards here.
Top-end chauffeurs can earn £1,800 a week by putting in 25-30 journeys a week. But I’d like to be able to say ‘work less and earn more’, as we are more expensive and we do have higher quality standards.
We cover chauffeur standards, the highest standards for the chauffeur industry. They learn about empathy, emotional intelligence and situational awareness.