When you attend one of our accreditation sessions you will:
- Arrive on time for your chosen appointment time dressed as if you were going to work..
- Sit through the presentation which outlines Wheely, service standards, how to use the app, and any incentive schemes we currently have in place.
- You will sit a Geographical Assessment.
- If successful you will sit a Service Standards assessment that is based on the service standards.
- Your driver and vehicle documents will be checked to ensure that they comply with Wheely and TfL standards.
- If successful your photo will be taken. This photo will be seen by Wheely riders.
- Your vehicle will be inspected. The vehicle must be clean and undamaged otherwise it will not be accepted and we will be unable to activate your account.
Accreditation sessions take around 2- 3 hours on average to complete.