Uploading Documents

What documents do I need to provide?


  1. Company registration number (if you applying as a legal entity)

  2. Unique Tax Reference number (if you are self-employed)

  3. Registered address


  1. NI number (proof of ability to work in the UK)

  2. Current home address (the address needs to match your PCO license, PHV license, and logbook)

  3. PCO license (the address PHV license, driving license and logbook)

  4. Driving (DVLA) license


  1. Logbook (or new keeper slip for 2 months from date of transfer. The address needs to match your Driving license, PHV, and PCO)

  2. Insurance certificate

  3. Private Hire Vehicle (PHV) license (the address needs to match your PCO, driving license, and logbook)

  4. MOT

  5. Rental or leasing agreement (if partner is not registered keeper)

Related Articles:

Becoming a Wheely Chauffeur