How to become a Wheely Partner
Wheely is a platform which connects riders with Partners. Wheely works with fleet and individual partners.
If you would like to join Wheely as a partner and start taking on ride requests, you need to do the following:
Fill out the information required (Note: if you are self-employed and not a limited company, register your partner account in your name)
Add at least one driver into your partner account (for individual partners, this will be yourself)
Book an accreditation session via the partner dashboard ('Book online'). Don’t forget to bring your vehicle and original copies of documents with you. (Note: If you are a fleet partner, you will need to book each driver on your account in for an accreditation session. Every vehicle on your partner account must be shown to us before being activated.)
What are the requirements?
- You can be a self-employed partner or a legal entity (e.g. a Private Limited Company)
- Operator license not required.
- Chauffeur driving experience
- Fully licensed by TfL (Private Hire License)
- Full Uk Driving license
- UK resident (National Insurance)