How do I book an accreditation session?
Once you have created a partner account at driver.wheely.com/signup, you can book an accreditation session via the partner dashboard by clicking on the 'Book Online' button.
What do I need to bring?
- Your vehicle (make sure that it fits our vehicle standards)
- Original copies of your documents
What happens during the onboarding accreditation session?
- Arrive on time for your appointment, dressed in the correct chauffeur attire.
- Learn about Wheely’s Service Standards, using the Wheely app and how to be a world-class chauffeur.
- Complete both Geographical Assessment, Situational Judgment Assessment Service Standards Assessment.
- Verify your chauffeur and vehicle documents to ensure they comply with both Wheely and TfL Standards.
- Have your photo taken - this will be seen by Wheely passengers.
- Complete a vehicle inspection. Your vehicle must be clean and undamaged in order to become a Wheely chauffeur.
Accreditation sessions take around 2-3 hours to complete.
Where do accreditation sessions take place?
Accreditation sessions currently take place at:
3 Queen Street
Where can I park?
The nearest car park to the Mayfair office can be found here:
8 Chesterfield Gardens, Mayfair, London W1J 5BQ