What are the requirements to join the Wheely platform?
To become a partner, you must:
- Be registered as a self-employed individual, or a legal entity (i.e. Private Limited Company)
Please note that you do not necessarily need to be a Private Hire chauffeur yourself to become a Wheely partner. For example, if you manage a company that employs Private Hire chauffeurs and manages a fleet, you can register as well.
To become a chauffeur you must:
- Be fully licensed by TfL (Private Hire License)
- Be a UK resident with a National Insurance number
How do I become a Wheely Partner?
- Register on our website
- Fill out the information required
- Add at least one chauffeur into your partner account (for partner-drivers, this will be yourself)
- Add vehicle and chauffeur documentation scans or photos (Note: please see our guidelines on uploading documentation)
- Book an accreditation session via the partner dashboard ('Book online')