Uploading Documents

What documents do I need to provide?


  1. Company registration number (if you are a legal entity)

  2. Unique Tax Reference number (if you are self-employed)

  3. Registered address


  1. NI number (proof of ability to work in the UK)

  2. Current home address

  3. Private Hire (PH) license

  4. Driving (DVLA) license


  1. Logbook (or new keeper slip for 2 months from date of transfer)

  2. Insurance certificate

  3. Private Hire Vehicle (PHV) license

  4. MoT

  5. Rental or leasing agreement (if partner is not registered keeper)

Please see our documentation guidelines for further information.

Related Articles:

Becoming a Wheely Chauffeur