How do I book an accreditation session?
Once you have created a partner account at driver.wheely.com/signup, you can book a two-day accreditation session via the partner dashboard by clicking on the 'Book Online' button.
How should I prepare for the session?
- Make sure that your vehicle meets our Vehicle Standards, and that it is up to the Wheely standard.
- Ensure your vehicle is equipped with antibacterial wipes, antibacterial spray, single-use cloth, and disposable bags.
- Dress to the Wheely Standards.
What is the Agenda for the accreditation sessions?
Day 1 - Pre-Accreditation Assessments
- Pre-Accreditation Assessments: An English Language and Key Geographical Locations Assessment. If you pass the assessments you will continue with the Accreditation as seen below.
Day 1: Accreditation
- Chauffeur Standards
- Service Standards
Day 2: Accreditation
- Wheely Chauffeur App & Support
- Vehicle Standards & Safety
- Situational and Security Awareness
- Maintaining the Highest Standards
- Final Assessment
- First Aid at Work Certification
All 3 days are full day agendas and begin at 9.30am.
What happens if I cannot make the session?
If you have confirmed a place on our Accreditation and you cannot make it please ensure you cancel via the link in your invite email. Failure to attend without informing Wheely may result in you being prevented from joining the platform in the future.
Where do accreditation sessions take place?
Wheely London Academy
The Old Monastery Barn, Garden Centre
Where can I park?
There is ample free parking available at Syon Park.