How do I keep myself safe?
Make sure to wash your hands properly with soap and warm water whenever you can.
After touching passengers belongings and luggage, ensure to sanitise your hands.
What should I do if I feel unwell?
- You must stay at home and no longer accept Wheely journeys.
- Contact our support team and inform them that you are not feeling well.
- Contact 119 and inform them of your symptoms and follow their advice.
I need to undergo a period of self-quarantine, what should I do?
- Please follow all government instructions on quarantine periods, whether this be from travelling abroad, or showing symptoms.
- Email email@example.com to inform us of your quarantine.
Failure to inform us that you are required to undertake a period of quarantine is a material breach of our terms and conditions (T&Cs) and will result in permanent removal from the Wheely platform. It may also result in litigation.