What documents and information do I need to provide?


- Company registration number (if you are a legal entity)
- Unique Tax Reference number (if you are self-employed)
- Registered address


- NI number (proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Current home address
- Private Hire (PH) license
- Driving (DVLA) license


- Logbook (or new keeper slip for 2 months from date of transfer)
- Insurance certificate
- Private Hire Vehicle (PHV) license
- MoT
- Rental or leasing agreement (if partner is not registered keeper)

Please see our documentation guidelines for further information.
We use cookies to provide a user-friendly, safe and personalised experience for our users. To accept cookies continue browsing as normal. You can learn more in our Cookie Statement