How should I interact with passengers?
- Avoid physical contact with passengers. Do not shake hands at the start or the end of the journey.
- Keep a respectful distance from a passenger whenever possible and maintain this distance throughout a journey. When opening a door, face away from the vehicle, whilst ensuring that a passenger is able to enter and exit the vehicle safely.
- Cease all physical contact with passengers, unless assisting elderly or infirm passengers into, or out of the vehicle, following which hand sanitizer must be used by the chauffeur.
What should I do if I think the passenger may have COVID-19?
- Complete the journey as usual (the symptoms you are assuming the passenger has, may not be COVID).
- Contact the support team and inform them.
- Contact 119 if you start to show symptoms.
- Conduct a full sanitisation of your vehicle before completing any further journeys.