How should my vehicle be set up?
- Inside the armrest there should be a bottle of Aesop hand sanitiser & single-use tissues.
- Two bottles of water in the door pockets (one bottle per door).
- Chargers plugged in ready for the passenger to use.
There should not be any other items in the passenger area.
Your vehicle should also be equipped with:
- Antibacterial/antiviral wipes to use on soft vehicle surfaces
- Antibacterial/antiviral spray to use on hard vehicle surfaces
- Sealable bags to dispose of any items left inside of the vehicle
Please, make sure you read the COVID-19: The Wheely Standard pack here and are 100% compliant with them at all times.
How often should I be sanitising the vehicle?
You should sanitise the high-touch surfaces after every journey. These are the areas that the passengers touch such as:
- Internal passenger door handles and seat adjusters
- Central and door panel armrests, all buttons, and screens
- Passenger phone chargers and light switches.
You should also be fully sanitising your vehicle twice a day. At the start and the end of the shift, wiping-down all surfaces using disinfectant spray and single-use disposable cloths.